- Competitive Pricing,
- No Sales targets, bonuses or commission given to staff in relation to hearing aid sales,
- Fully Independent business (not owned by a hearing aid manufacturer) and 100% audiologist owned and managed,
- University qualified Audiologists registered with Audiology Australia and holding current practising certificates,
- Hearing aids fitted according to individual’s needs with no high pressure sales tactics,
- All manufacturers’ products available,
- Excellent after-care service.
Our Audiologists abide by the ethical guidelines set by Audiology Australia and the Independent Audiologists’ Association of Australia. Audiology Australia’s “Continuing Professional Development” program ensures its members have up-to-date Audiological knowledge and expertise before issuing a clinical certification of competence for that year. Make sure that your Audiologist has the right qualifications and certifications as our profession remains unregulated to date.
Whilst Audiology clinics do not need to be formally registered, clinics offering services to the Australian Federal Government’s Office of Hearing Services Department (OHS), Department of Veteran Affairs and Western Australia’s Work Cover programs have contractual agreements that they must meet which ensures safe and appropriate client care.