Principal Audiologist/ Owner
Philippa obtained extensive experience in most areas of adult and paediatric Audiology prior to opening West Coast Audiology in 2006.
Philippa has practised as a fully accredited Audiologist since 1997. She holds a clinical certificate with Audiology Australia.
Philippa has supervised Master’s level Audiology students from both Melbourne University and University of Western Australia in their clinical placements since 1999.
- Melbourne University Post Graduate Audiology (1995)
- Monash University Undergraduate BSc
- Audiology Australia member (since 1996)
- Board member of the Independent Audiologists of Australia.
- Hearing Aids
- Ear Wax Management
- Australian Hearing (Vic)
- Western Hearing (WA)
- Melbourne Hearing Services
- The Alfred Hospital Otoneurological Department (Melbourne)
- Hearing and Diagnostic Research Centre (Melbourne)
- Various Private Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists (Melbourne)
- Corporate Health Professionals (WA)
- The Peter James’ Rehabilitation Centre (Vic)
Vicki joined the West Coast Audiology team in February 2014 and enjoys her family of three boys and socialising with friends.
Melissa joined the West Coast Audiology team in March 2016. Melissa enjoys her dog, going out, fashion and making jewellery.
Isobel joined West Coast Audiology in 2017 and works in a part-time capacity. She enjoys travelling, going out with friends and working out at the gym. Isobel is currently completing a Bachelor of Science degree at UWA.